1. Your host should have provided you, the session invitee, with a 9-digit Access Code for the session you want to join. Go to the SecureVideo website and use the Join a Session button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you are on a mobile device or have a narrower screen, the menu in the upper right will look like 3 horizontal lines. Tap on the lines to expand and then find the Join a Session button.
2. Enter your 9-digit Access Code in the provided field (hyphens or spaces are optional), and then click Go to be taken to the waiting room page.
3. On the next page, use the Enter Waiting Room button.
4. Wait to be connected. When you have successfully connected, this message will disappear, and your status along the top of the browser page will change to green.
5. If connecting for the first time on a Windows device, you will be prompted to calibrate your camera, microphone, and speaker settings, and you can review your video quality as you wait for your host. (Mac users are not prompted to calibrate their settings and should immediately see their own video tile.)
Confirm your camera device:
If you have more than one camera, and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu below your video. (Red arrow above.)
Confirm that your speakers are working:
If you have more than one sound device (speakers or headset), and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu. (Red arrow above.) Press the "Play test sound" button and be sure that your volume is turned up!
Confirm your microphone device:
If you have more than one microphone, and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu. (Red arrow above.)
6. Once you see yourself, you can simply wait for your host to join you.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 4, 2020.