Published 03/11/2016 at 3:04am UTC
Page viewed 30833 times
Custom Links are managed by Account Administrators.
Once a Custom Link has been added, it is visible from your (and your users') waiting room pages. For example, this waiting room page has a custom link called "Meditation Resources":
1. Click on "Features" and select "Custom Links".
2. Click on the "New Custom Link" button.
3. In the "Link" field, paste the full URL. (e.g., http://www.meditation.com/guidedmeditations)
4. In the "Label" field, enter the text you would like to display underneath the button.
5. The option "Show to Users Now?" should be set to "Yes" if you would like to make the link visible on your waiting room pages after saving.
6. Click the "Save" button.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 6, 2016.