1. If you are an account holder, log in--you will automatically be shown your Dashboard. In the lower left-hand corner of the page, use the "Install Zoom" button. (If you're logged in but on a different page, click on the "Videoconference" tab to navigate to your Dashboard.)
If you are a guest for an upcoming session, you can download Zoom from the "Waiting Room Page", using the "Install Zoom" button in the lower-left hand corner.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Download Zoom" button in the lower right-hand corner.
3. If you have not installed Zoom before, use the "Get" button and it will turn into an "Install" button. Tap the "Install" button. (Depending on your security settings, you may be asked to log into your Apple ID account.)
If you have installed Zoombefore but need to reinstall it, please click the Download icon (a cloud with an arrow in it) in the same place.
4. It should start installing, like in the below image.
5. Close the App Store and return to Safari, and click on "Enter Waiting Room".
6. When asked whether you would like Zoom to launch, click "Open".
TIP: After starting the session, allow access to the camera and microphone, and when prompted, tap "Call using Internet Audio" to start audio.
Your camera will be off by default. Tap anywhere on the screen to make the menu icons appear, and then tap the "Start Video" button at the top, which looks like this:
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on April 10, 2020.