1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Reports" from the menu.
2. Under "Options", click the "Go" button.
3. By default, the report will show all organization settings, and overrides made by specific users. You can also click on the "All Users" dop-down to select a specific user (and then click "Filter" to re-run the report) to view only their settings.
- SecureVideo Default: shows the system default.
- Account Override: used if an Account Administrator has changed the default for ths setting (which sets a new default for all users).
- Override for X: used if an individual user ("X") has changed the setting on their own account.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 14, 2019.