SecureVideo tracks session history for you: start date/time, duration, and participant list. This support article goes over how to look up session usage on your account.
If permitted by your role, you can also look up the session usage of other users on your account.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Reports" from the menu.
2. Under "Session Usage", click the "Go" button.
3. If you have access to other users' history, the search will default to "All Users". You can click on the arrow in the "Session Host" role to search for other users.
If you do not have this access, you will only see your own name in the drop-down menu.
Set a "From Date" and "To Date", and click "Search".
- Leave "From Date" and "To Date" blank to search for sessions from all time.
- Leave "From Date" blank to search any time before "To Date".
- Leave "To Date" blank to search any time after "From Date".
- Use the "Export to Excel" button to export results as an Excel spreadsheet.
4. The columns returned in the search results are:
- Start Time: the date and time (using the timezone on your user account) the session started.
- Session #: the SecureVideo session ID number.
- Host: the name of the user that hosted the meeting.
- Duration (minutes): the session duration in minutes.
- Attendees: names of participants that joined the meeting.
- Invitees Not Attended: names of participants that were invited but did not connect to the meeting.
- Additional Details: notes if the session was comped, if it was a meeting with a SecureVideo staffer (such as an orientation session), and/or if any Services were paid for.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 12, 2017.