Your user account
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner, and select the first item from the dropdown menu (your current user name). In the example below, the current user's name is "Iam Demo".
2. On the next page will be all available user fields.
- Full Name: This is the name that will be displayed to session participants or hosts in session invite emails/texts, appears in session usage reports, clinical chat, and anywhere else this specific user is referenced.
- Email Address: This is the email address used for notifications, by default. Replies to session invites are also sent to this address (if you are the host of that session).
- Time Zone: This time zone determines how dates/times are displayed while you are logged into this account. It also serves as the default time zone when creating a new contact if you are a host (although this can still be changed for any contact).
- Phone Number: This phone number is displayed at the bottom of session invites and on waiting room pages if you are a host.
- Mobile Number to Receive Session Reminder Texts: If a phone number is entered here, notifications are sent by text message to this number by default, instead of the email address.
- Website address: This field appears if the user has the host role, and causes a button link to appear on waiting room pages, directing to this website address.
- Roles: This list of checkboxes shows what roles this user has. A user cannot edit their own user roles.
3. After making any changes, click the "Save" button at the bottom.
Edit another user's account (admin)
For information regarding editing another user (if you are account administrator), please see the support article, Manage users: edit account user.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on January 6, 2019.