The Recording Feature is available for an additional monthly storage fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by session hosts. To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] .
This support article illustrates how you can view a session recording you have access to.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Recordings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Any recordings created in the last 60 days (that you have access to) will automatically appear on the next page.
- Change the Start and End search dates to look for recordings made in other time periods.
- Title Contains: Search for specific text in the title of the recording. (Most useful when you have edited the title of the recording to be different than the default title.)
- User Name Contains: Search for a specific user or partial match on a user's name.
- Filter: Re-run your search with your newly selected parameters.
- Export: Export your search results as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Clear: Clear your current search paramenters.
- View: View a specific recording.
Use the "View" button next to any listing to open a recording for viewing, or use the search function to find any other recordings. You can search by recording owner (the user that hosted the recorded session) and/or the date range in which the recording was created.
3. Allow the video to buffer, and then click the play icon in the lower left hand corner of the video window when ready.
- Alternatively, you can click the "Audio Only" button first if you only want to plan the audio. This button will hide the video window.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 12, 2019.